Open Position: Designer
Podiumwear operates on the simple belief that custom clothing can be better. Steeped in the outdoor community, we pride ourselves in the attention we give our clients, the creativity used in each design, and the care put into our Made in Minnesota garments. We’re always looking for individuals who share our passion for sport and a creative drive. A designer at Podiumwear utilizes a variety of creative methods to solve visual problems. Designers must be able to translate corporate identity manuals, decipher the desires of passionate club riders, and everything in between.
- Work directly with clients to create original apparel designs
- Communicate effectively with both Client Servicing and Production staff
- Assist with the design of advertisements, web content, and promotional items
- We work in a fast paced environment and you will be expected to hit multiple deadlines each day
- High–level working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop
- Great people skills
- Aptitude for thinking in three dimensions
- Understanding of photography, illustration, typography, and the basics of traditional printing preferred
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field (2 or 4 year)
- Grace under pressure: Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Good attitude
- Solid work ethic
- Working knowledge of Lebowski quotes or equivalent
- Two full-time, in-office graphic designers
If you share our passion and drive, email your work examples and resume to email@example.com (or send us a link). Applications are due Monday, August 11, 2014.
Podiumwear designs and produces custom sublimated race and training apparel for nordic skiing, cycling, running, ultimate frisbee, alpine skiing, and triathlon – and we do it all in St. Paul, Minnesota.
For more information on Podiumwear, visit our homepage www.podiumwear.com.
Visit our FAQs to learn more about our process, what we offer, timelines for design and completion and more.FAQs
Contact our team at Podiumwear today if you have any questions about the design process, how to order or to find a storefront.Contact Us