How to Place an Order with Podiumwear
Creating a User Account:
First things first, create a Podiumwear User Account for yourself/team on our website if you haven't done so already. Clicking on the red button at the top right hand side of our homepage labeled "Customer Login" will allow you to create a user account for your team's orders. Once you are at the Account Login page click the red button labeled "Create New Account".
Once you've created an account, log in and click the red button labeled "Start an Order" from within your 'Overview'.
1. CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD: Select either Credit Card, Purchase Order or Team Storefront as your desired method of payment. What is Team Storefront? Click HERE for more information.
NOTE: Large bulk team orders should not be placed via Team Storefront.
- Credit Card: will require that you pay a deposit of $200.00, which is applied to your overall order. The next charge is 50% of the remaining balance and will be charged once the order is sent to production. The final amount is charged when the order is checked into sewing/shipping.
- Team Storefront: Use this if you'd like your team members to pay individually. You will act as the order manager and send a storefront link to your group. The storefront does the work of collecting sizes, quantities and payment information from the individuals in your group. For more information about Podiumwear's Team Storefront, click HERE.
- Purchase Order: This option is to be utilized by school districts and non-profit organizations. If you choose purchase order, Podiumwear must approve it in order to continue and a shipping hold is placed on the order until payment has been recieved.
2. NAMING YOUR ORDER: Your Organization's name will be auto-filled into the space provided. From there give your order a unique name. One that will allow you to quickly ID the contents of the order (for example: "Team X: 2016 Fall Skinsuits, Vests and Arm Warmers").
3. ORDER NEW STYLES: Decide what NEW Styles/Items you want on your order and input an estimated quanty in the space provided. (Don't worry if you don't know the exact number yet. You will be able to confirm actual quantities once you have finalizaed the design of your new styles.
NOTE: Adding NEW Styles &/or Designs will extend your order's timeline. Podiumwear needs 4 weeks to manufacture any new design. This 4-week period starts AFTER the design phase has been completed and you've approved the design.
4. DESIGN IDEAS: Type a note to your designer here at Podiumwear. Include as much information as you can about how you would like the styles/items designed. NOTE: Design time affects shipping date. If an excess amount of time is needed for your design, your shipping date will be pushed back accordingly.
5. LOGO & IMAGE SUBMISSION: Once your order has been submitted and you have been given an order number, email any logos or images you wish to have incorporated into the design to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number in the subject line.
6. SELECT FROM YOUR EXISTING DESIGNS (Return customers): If you have previously ordered with Podiumwear you will find any designs from previous orders in this section. You may add these styles by clicking the small box in the red button marked "Order Style." NOTE: If you wish to change the design in any way (for example, change a logo or text), you will need to add the same style/item in the "ORDER NEW STYLES" section (See Step 3).
7. EVENT DATE: Is your order needed by a specific event date? If so, please indicate in the space provided. Entering a date here is for informational purposes only and NOT a guarantee of delivery date. More on Podiumwear's timeline can be found HERE.
8. RUSH ORDER: If your event date or perferred in hands date is within Podiumwear's 6 week NEW Order timeline or 3 week Reorder timeline your order will have to be a RUSH Order. RUSH Orders incurr either a $250 RUSH Order fee or a 25% of the order total RUSH Order fee; which ever amount is greater.
9. BILLING & SHIPPING INFO: Input a complete and proper Billing and Shipping address for your order. We need an accurate shipping address for color proofs, color swatches, etc. Any inaccurate or incomplete information may slow down the process. NOTE: Regardless of payment method (storefront or otherwise) every order must have an organizational Billing and Shipping address.
10. CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP: Click here to advance to the "Confirm NEW Order Creation" page.
11. CONFIRM NEW ORDER CREATION: Please review the order's particulars, agree to the 'Terms & Conditions' and submit your order by clicking "Confirm New Order." You will recieve an order confirmation via email when your order has been received by Podiumwear. If you do not receive an email, your order has not been fully submitted. Please call 800-930-1081 if you need help.
NOTE: If you see something that must be changed or augmented scroll to the bottom and click "Edit Order." Do not click "back" on your browser.
12. TEAM STOREFRONT ORDERS: Team Storefront orders will be prompted to select a delivery method. You have two options:
- Ship to Manager, Team Captain or Coach: This method will ship ALL ORDERS from the storefront to the organizational/institutional billing address provided by the point person. All orders will be labeled with each customer's name for ease of distribution.
- Ship Directly to Team Memebers: This method will ship each order from the storefront to the individual customer's specified shipping address.
YOU DID IT!
so ... now what?
- For orders NEW Items not previously ordered your designer has 5 business days to get you an initial design and 3 business days to get you any subsequent revision. Remember, design time affects your ship date - so be aware of the number of revisions you request! (Podiumwear needs 4 weeks to produce your order.)
- You will be prompted via email when a design has been posted for your approval
- Once you approve your art, you will be prompted to approve your colors.
- Once your Art and Colors have both been approved(for every line item on your order), you will be prompted to enter your sizes.
- Once your sizes have been entered, you will be prompted to confirm your "Final Sizes".
- Once you have confirmed Final Sizes you will be prompted to "Confirm and Submit your order to Production."
NOTE: Your order is NOT being produced unless you receive an email confirming that your "Order has been Submitted to Production" and you have been given an Estimated Ship Date. If you do not receive this email, please call us!
We are here to help! You can call us for help at any time at 1-800-930-1081.