Open Position: Customer Service Professional
A rapidly growing custom apparel company in St. Paul, MN is looking for a customer service professional. This customer service professional is a primary contact for Podiumwear customers (present and prospective). This individual is responsible for advising and assisting customers before the beginning of a full-custom apparel order, during the multi-stage production phase, and after the shipment or delivery of completed apparel. Some experience is preferred but we are also willing to train.
- Answer and respond to Podiumwear customer phone calls, emails, and in-person visits
- Reach out to individuals who require more assistance or clarification throughout the Podiumwear Custom Apparel order process
- Clearly define and describe Podiumwear product specifications, sizing details, and production tasks
- Communicate needs or requests to Podiumwear sales representatives and Podiumwear design, production, and information technology department staff as needed
Management and Multitasking
- Oversee the flow of orders from the initiation of an order until completion
- Manage the inventory of Podiumwear Size Kits/Samples and prepare for Podiumwear customers if/when requested
- Document thoroughly Podiumwear customer concerns, requests, and preferences as they arise (ex: mailing address, preferred delivery date, comments about products, etc.)
- Schedule production timeline for each order according to the customer preferences or “in-hands” date
- Record receipt of payment in the form of online transactions and/or check
- Generate Quickbooks estimates for Podiumwear customers in the case of a “Purchase Order” or customer request
- Create invoices and receive payment for each order once shipment has been placed
- Run periodic reports to review monthly deposits
- High School education or equivalent
- Good English and numeric skills
- Demonstrates excellent and appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and is able to clearly communicate with Podiumwear customers and Podiumwear staff
- Athletic background in cycling or skiing is preferred
Start date April 6, 2015. Compensation based on experience. PTO and Simple IRA available after three months. A 90-day trial period applies.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 16, 2015.