Open Position: Customer Service Professional
A rapidly growing custom apparel company in St. Paul, MN is looking for a customer service professional. This customer service professional is a primary contact for Podiumwear customers (present and prospective). This individual is responsible for advising and assisting customers before the beginning of a full-custom apparel order, during the multi-stage production phase, and after the shipment or delivery of completed apparel. Some experience is preferred but we are also willing to train.
- Answer and respond to Podiumwear customer phone calls, emails, and in-person visits
- Reach out to individuals who require more assistance or clarification throughout the Podiumwear Custom Apparel order process
- Clearly define and describe Podiumwear product specifications, sizing details, and production tasks
- Communicate needs or requests to Podiumwear sales representatives and Podiumwear design, production, and information technology department staff as needed
Management and Multitasking
- Oversee the flow of orders from the initiation of an order until completion
- Manage the inventory of Podiumwear Size Kits/Samples and prepare for Podiumwear customers if/when requested
- Document thoroughly Podiumwear customer concerns, requests, and preferences as they arise (ex: mailing address, preferred delivery date, comments about products, etc.)
- Schedule production timeline for each order according to the customer preferences or “in-hands” date
- Record receipt of payment in the form of online transactions and/or check
- Generate Quickbooks estimates for Podiumwear customers in the case of a “Purchase Order” or customer request
- Create invoices and receive payment for each order once shipment has been placed
- Run periodic reports to review monthly deposits
- High School education or equivalent
- Good English and numeric skills
- Demonstrates excellent and appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and is able to clearly communicate with Podiumwear customers and Podiumwear staff
- Athletic background in cycling or skiing is preferred
Start date April 6, 2015. Compensation based on experience. PTO and Simple IRA available after three months. A 90-day trial period applies.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 16, 2015.
Visit our FAQs to learn more about our process, what we offer, timelines for design and completion and more.FAQs
Contact our team at Podiumwear today if you have any questions about the design process, how to order or to find a storefront.Contact Us