Business Development Representative
Podiumwear, a custom team apparel manufacturer based in St. Paul, Minnesota is seeking an energetic and outgoing business development representative. This is an entry level, paid position requiring 32-40 hours per week. This person will work with our sales and customer service departments to develop new business and maintain current business in various markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and compile market information as directed by the Sales Channel Manager.
- Interview and correspond via phone and email with current and potential clients.
- Manage databases and input information, data and records.
- Train in a variety of tasks for departmental support
- Run general errands.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
- Interest in sales required. Sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable cold-calling prospective clients. Experience cold-calling preferred.
- Proficient computer skills with capacity to learn more.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to clearly and openly communicate with Podiumwear customers and staff.
- Ability to maintain friendly and positive attitude.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podiumwear Custom Sports Apparel
2408 W. Territorial Rd.
St. Paul, MN 55114