Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
Podiumwear, a custom team apparel manufacturer based in St. Paul, Minnesota is seeking an energetic graphic design and marketing intern. This entry-level position is a paid or for school credit. The position requires 10-20 hours per week at our St. Paul, Minnesota facility. This person will work with our graphic design department to educate new clients about the design process, inspect incoming logos and art from clients and support the graphic design team with customer communication in general. This person will also work with the marketing department on social media, email newsletters and various marketing campaigns.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect incoming client art and logos for graphic design team.
- Correspond via phone and email with current and potential clients about the Podiumwear design process.
- Assess incoming orders for required minimums and accuracy of information.
- Work with graphic design team on sizing custom art for pattern templates.
- Train in a variety of tasks for graphic design departmental support.
- Provide support for marketing team on social media posts and graphic design work for email and advertising campaigns.
- Perform tasks in Adobe Illustrator as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic foundational knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to clearly and openly communicate with Podiumwear customers and staff.
- Ability to maintain friendly and positive attitude.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podiumwear Custom Sports Apparel
2408 W. Territorial Rd.
St. Paul, MN 55114