Production Cut/Direct to Film Printing Operator
A growing custom apparel company in St. Paul, MN is looking for a machine operator to run our production cutting machines and direct to film printing equipment. Ideal candidates will have an eye for detail and follow-through to operate print and cut equipment, as well as quality control on cut pieces. An ability to juggle multiple projects, and a willingness to adapt in a changing & fast-paced environment is paramount.
- Ability to communicate well and relate to peers, managers and customers - - Ability to stand for long hours and ability to lift/move 50 lbs.
- Solution-oriented, with focus on tangible outputs and deliverables
- Strong desire to learn new technology/software/equipment
- Time management skills and the ability to focus and stay on task and be efficient
- Fluent in English
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Represent Podiumwear’s core values (Fun & Friendly, No Surprises, Same Team)
- Gain knowledge of equipment to calibrate and operate efficiently
- Maintain equipment as needed
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain friendly and positive attitude
- Attend weekly company huddles and production department meetings
- 40 hours per week with overtime multiple times a year based on seasonal surges
Podiumwear is a leading independent custom apparel provider servicing the nordic ski, cycling, soccer, run and athletic uniform communities. Podiumwear is a 20-year-old company that designs and manufactures in the Twin Cities. Our mission is to create an easy and fun custom ordering experience for our customers, while manufacturing world class products. We are an equal opportunity employer that strives to provide a supportive and growth-oriented community with lasting relationships.
Full Time. Hourly wage.
- Health Insurance (50% of premium paid for by Podiumwear)
- 2 weeks of Paid time off
- Retirement plan available after 3 months of employment