Women's Silver Two-Piece Race Suit
Our Classic Two-Piece Racing and Training Suit Designed Specifically for a Woman's Body.
For those who want top notch fabric and performance in a two-piece suit with a more traditional look, this is right one for you. Our Lillehammer Silver fabric uses a hollow yarn that traps air for extra insulation and great wicking power, so you'll stay warm and dry no matter how much you sweat. 14-panel construction allows for maximum freedom of movement while staying tight to the body. Overlock seams keep the look clean and simple while allowing for uninterrupted design across panels.
*We also make a One-Piece Suit for Women! Check it out: Women's One-Piece Race Suit.
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Designed specifically for a woman's body
- Elite level Lillehammer Silver tricot knit fabric for warmth and superior moisture wicking
- Suit top has a smooth tailored waist hem with no elastic
- Contoured raglan sleeve design with under-arm gussets for a superior fit
- 1.5" Elastic with braided drawcord at waist
- Tailored seam at knee for ergonomic fit
- YKK coil zipper with semi auto-locking pull
- 14-Panel construction
- Fully customizable
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
This Poly-Spandex blend is a highly elastic tricot knit that offers superior moisture management, ultra fast dry times and freedom of movement. Engineered in Switzerland for elite athletes, this fabric allows you to perform at your peak.