Women's Bronze Shorts
Our Workhorse Training and Racing Shorts for Women Who Want Durability and Compression.
These completely revamped women's bike shorts feature a compressive fabric for your custom design on lower back and outer thighs and a black nylon fabric on the inner thighs, chamois area and waist band for extra durability where you need it most. Traditional silicone gripper at the leg openings keeps the shorts in place. The perfect selection for teams who want durable, compressive bike shorts to outlast a long season of racing and training.
For a detailed comparison of all our bibs and shorts, check out our blog post: Which Podiumwear Cycling Bibs/Shorts Are Right For You?
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Women's-specific fit
- Overlock seam construction throughout
- Italian-made BASTOGNE women's-specific Elastic Interface (EIT) chamois
- Traditional silicone gripper for a no-slip fit
- Comfortable fold-over waistband that doesn't bind
- Your design on back and leg panels
- 2-ply privacy panel for maximum coverage where you need it most
- Available in sizes: XS-4XL
- Women's BASTOGNE chamois by Elastic Interface
- Designed for long distances in the bike position (up to 6 hours)
- Consists of 2 foam densities to deliver support in the key pressure zones
- EIT Bluesign® approved X-TRACT® fabric overlay has a two layer channel structure, the channels in the top layer help collect and canalize moisture forcing it down to the second layer which expels it
- Suitable for ROAD and MTB
- OEKO-TEK® Standard 100 Certified
Highly durable, all way stretch warp-knit dyed black fabric is a comfortable weight and pairs nicely with its sublimated counterpart.
- 72% Nylon. 28% Spandex
- 230 gsm
Highly durable, compressive warp-knit fabric provides excellent shape retention, and phenomenal color saturation.
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
- 240 gsm
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric